There is still time to send your gifts to fill a Christmas Hope Bag for a child this Christmas!
Follow the steps below, and see how your gifts travel to Guatemala!
STEP 1 – FILL A BOX WITH GIFTS
Choose to help a boy or girl between the ages of 3-12, and then fill a 10×14 size shoebox with small gifts for him or her.
STEP 2 – SHIP THE BOX TO US
Ship your box to Hope of Life International (85 Whipple St. Providence, RI 02908) with all its contents, along with the perforated label provided here, with the child’s age, gender, and $5 to cover shipping costs (per box you send).
STEP 3 – WE WILL FILL A HOPE BAG WITH YOUR GIFTS
For every box of gifts we receive by September 30th, we will fill a Christmas Hope Bag on your behalf!
STEP 4 – HOPE BAGS ARE SHIPPED
Your Christmas Hope Bags are shipped to our campus in Guatemala.
STEP 5 – CHILDREN RECEIVE THEIR CHRISTMAS HOPE BAGS
Children in Guatemala will receive Hope Bags filled with your gifts, just in time for Christmas!
It’s easy to send a Christmas Hope Bag and bless a child this Christmas! Thousands of children throughout Guatemala will not receive any Christmas gifts this year because of the poverty they live in—but you can share with them the love of God and the Gospel through a simple bag filled with gifts!
Some gift ideas:
- Hygiene Items: Toothpaste, soap, band-aids, hair clips, etc.
- School Supplies: Pens/crayons, paints, calculator, ruler, etc.
- Toys: Small doll, jump rope, toy cars, coloring book, etc.
- Letters: Photos of your family, souvenirs, birthday cards
- Other: A small Spanish Bible, hard candies, clothes, sunglasses, caps, socks, etc.
- Please do not send: Shampoo or conditioner, candies that can melt, perishables, fragile items, medicines, cough drops, nut products.
Remember to send in all of your gifts before September 30th to make sure each Hope Bag arrives in Guatemala in time for Christmas!
Still have more questions about Christmas Hope Bags? Visit hopeoflifeintl.org/christmas for more information!